Friday, March 31, 2017

Welcome to International Fake Journal Month 2017

For those of you have known me for a while, I have participated in Roz Stendhal's "Fake Journal Month" for several years now. Each time I have been a different person for the month of April. Look tomorrow to see who I am and what I am doing this year.

For those of you who have never heard of International Fake Journal Month or if you are interested in what "Fake Journal Month" entails here is a link to the International Fake Journal Blog where Roz explains the concept.
http://officialinternationalfakejournalblog.blogspot.com

I'll see you here tomorrow as my new alter ego.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that Tracy but I am sure that once you get to Texas you will have a great time. And, you won't be alone - your grandma and grandpa will be there for you. Ps. I don't think hiding in the closet will work because moms are pretty smart.

    ReplyDelete